- Consecutive and simultaneous interpreting (bidirectional)
- Translation (bidirectional; English native)
- Public relations, media interviews, TV appearances, press events, speeches, weddings
- International business meetings, negotiation
- Training, seminars, conferences
- Websites, brochures (including technical, technology, engineering, robotics, machine, mechanical, automation, food, hospitality)
- Non-profit organisations
16 years of experience; 7 years in-house translation and interpreting in Japan.
High-profile clients include professional athletes and celebrities such as:
Translator of Hidetoshi Nataka's nakata.net
Interpreter and translator for Bill Granger and bills restaurants
Business clients include Sunny Side Up, Transit General Office, BASF, ANCA, Touch Bionics, Monash University.
- MA interpreting and translation studies (Monash University Australia)
- Advanced diploma of hospitality management
- BA linguistics
- Accredited by NAATI as professional translator and interpreter in 2014
- Member of IAPTI
- Experience as teaching associate at Monash University (advanced Japanese/translation studies)
I also speak German and a couple of other languages to varying degrees.