We are pleased to announce that we are holding our next eJuku session as indicated below. For general information on eJuku visit our webpage What is e-Juku?.
- Description: Spring 2017 J>E eJuku session
- Language direction: Japanese to English
- Format: online forum discussion and videoconferencing
- Period: mid-April through end of May 2017 (see below for details)
- Fees: no fees
1. JAT membership (non-members required to join JAT after being selected as eJuku participants)
2. Native (or near-native) English proficiency
3. No more than a couple of years' experience as a working translator.
- Early April: Session officially announced
Call for Participants made available
Applications as per Call to be filed
- By April 28 (Fri): Screening completed
- May 12 (Fri): Deadline for translation submission
- May 13 (Sat) Morning hours JST: 1st videoconference
Followed by 2-week forum discussion
- May 27 (Sat) Morning hours JST: 2nd videoconference
- May 31 (Wed): Forum closed
If you are interested in participating, ask the Coordinator (see below) for a copy of the Call for Participants that contains all the details applicants need to know. Read the Call very carefully and apply early. The Call will be closed within three weeks or earlier if the limit on the number of participants (7) is reached.
Shuichi Yamakawa (Call me Shu)
Spring 2017 J>E eJuku Coordinator