Spring 2017 eJuku J>E session is in the works as described below.
If you are interested in participating, please wait for the official announcement and Call for Participation, which will be made available in early April. If you have any questions, please send an email to the e-Juku Committee.
A. Tentative schedule:
- Early April: The session officially announced. Call for Participants made available. Applications as per Call to be filed.
- By April 28 (Fri): Screening completed.
- May 12 (Fri): Deadline for translation submission.
- May 13 (Sat) Morning hours JST: 1st videoconference. Followed by 2-week forum discussion.
- May 27 (Sat) Morning hours JST: 2nd videoconference.
- May 31 (Wed): Forum closed.
B. Other details:
- There is no participation fee.
- JAT membership required by session start.
- Native or near-native English proficiency expected.
- No more than a couple of years' experience as a working translator.
- All the details will be contained in the Call for Participants to be made available by early April.