Accounting, Automotive, Construction, Cooking, Education, Engineering, Healthcare (Medical), Injection Molding, IR (Investor Relations), Labor Relations, Machinery and Tooling, Mechanical Engineering, Plastics
Thank you for visiting my page.
I am a Japanese interpreter based in Ohio. I am trained in both simultaneous and consecutive. I have worked in various companies in the automotive industry for the past 9 years. I also have done medical interpreting throughout that time.
Here is a bit more information about me:
- 7 years of in-house J<>E translation and simultaneous interpretation experience
- Freelance conference interpreter since 2017
- Passed highest level (N1) of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Experience in the Japanese Education System and Automotive Industry
- M.A. in TESOL
- Bridging the Gap trained in medical interpreting
- Automotive Manufacturing (specifically injection molding)
- Education and Pedagogy
- Comparative Linguistics