- Consecutive and simultaneous interpreting (bidirectional)
- Translation (bidirectional; English native)
- Public relations, media interviews, TV appearances, press events, speeches, weddings
- International business meetings, negotiation
- Training, seminars, conferences
- Websites, brochures (including technical, technology, engineering, robotics, machine, mechanical, automation, food, hospitality)
- Subtitling (BBC documentaries, TV series)
- Non-profit organisations
16 years of experience; 7 years in-house translation and interpreting in Japan.
High-profile clients include professional athletes and celebrities such as:
Translator of Hidetoshi Nataka's nakata.net
Interpreter and translator for Bill Granger and bills restaurants
Business and academic clients include Sunny Side Up, Transit General Office, BASF, ANCA, Touch Bionics, Heidelberg University, Monash University.
- MA interpreting and translation studies (Monash University Australia)
- Advanced diploma of hospitality management
- BA linguistics
- Accredited by NAATI as professional translator and interpreter in 2014
- Member of IAPTI
- Experience as teaching associate at Monash University (advanced Japanese/translation studies)
I also speak German and a couple of other languages to varying degrees.