Professional Information




Passport, citizenship and visa application documents; birth certificates, marriage certificates, vaccine certificates, driver’s licences, tax certificates, family register certificates etc


Originally from U.K. I have lived and worked in Japan since 1997. I started translating professionally from Japanese to English in 2000 with the foundation of JJE Translation Services. At JJE we also specialize in English to Japanese and Japanese to French. I am available for a chat over the phone regarding visa and citizenship issues. I have been involved in many situations where people have needed immigration related guidance.