Date: Sunday, July 8, 2012
Time: from 12 noon
Place: Kobe Club, Kitano-cho, Kobe
Address: 神戸市中央区北野町4-15-1 (map)
Light lunch: Served on terrace at 1.30 pm 2,500 yen (incl tax) per
person (to pay on arrival) Cash bar and extra kids’ snacks available
Swimming: (optional!) for all the family, from 12 and all afternoon,
rain or shine. Adults 1,500 yen, kids (ages 4-17) 1,000 yen. Changing
rooms with showers are available.
Reservations: by July 4 to the Kansai Activities Team
SWET Kansai’s Pool Party is a rare opportunity to eat, swim and sit
and chat in the beautiful, relaxing, historic surroundings of the Kobe
Club. This is a family event open to SWET and JAT members, their
families and friends. It’s also a great chance to catch up with others
working in the trade. After lunch, relax by the pool.
Bring a paperback or two that you’ve read recently and want to give
away. All extra books will be donated to the Kobe Club’s book exchange
Kobe Club Rules
1. There’ll be a sign-in list for SWET swimmers at the Pool Bar, so please sign in there.
2. Swimmers must bring towels. Changing rooms with hot showers are available in the Club basement. (Body wash and shampoo supplied.)
Toilets in the same area.
3. The rules say anyone in swimwear at the poolside will be charged for swimming, whether or not they get in the pool!
4. No lifeguard at the pool, so no running or dangerous jumping/diving.
5. Children must be supervised.
6. If there’s a lightning warning in effect, the pool area is closed.
7. Lunch will be served on the covered terrace outside the dining room. It can be accessed direct from the pool area via the red bridge.
8. No food or drink from outside, please.
9. Please do not go into the members-only areas of the Club.