Join JATPHARMA for an interactive online meeting on the afternoon of Sunday, October 3.
- "Pandemic Panorama" (poll about how the pandemic has affected participants) facilitated by Ben Tompkins.
- "Substantive Editing in the Biomedical Translation Process: Interactive Evaluation of Writing on Equine Research" by Henry Smith.
- "日本語をどう読み解く? すっきり訳すコツを考えよう" by Rie Moriguchi.
- Several 10-minute "Snapshots" (mini-presentations) by meeting participants.
- "Define it! An Exercise in Trim Writing" (「定義」で鍛える言葉と知識の組み立て方) by Daisuke Yanase.
- Networking session with an interactive translation-related theme.
Sign up by purchasing a ticket below, and be sure to include your email address. Be sure and download Zoom Client for Meetings before the meeting starts.
JAT Members ¥1,000
Ticket sales will end on October 1 at 11:00 PM JST.
Questions? Comments? Email the organizers at ben at-mark j-translate.com