To: All JAT Members
Announcement of Annual General Meeting to be held June 3, 2012
I have the honor to invite you to the Japan Association of Translators Annual General Meeting to be held in Hiroshima on June 3, 2012.
While I hope you can attend in person, I remind you that it is possible to read the AGM documentation (motions proposed and supporting documentation) online and to vote on each motion online. You may also designate a proxy to attend on your behalf, either with or without instructions on how to vote. Should you choose not to vote or to appoint proxy, the auditors are authorized under JAT’s Articles of Association to act as your proxy and cast abstentions.
Date and time of AGM: June 3, 2012 (Sunday); 17:30-18:15
Place of AGM: Hiroshima International Conference Center
Agenda and links to documentation:
1. Business report for fiscal year 2011 Doc１
2. Financial statements for fiscal year 2011 Doc 2 Doc 3
3. Business plan and budget for fiscal year 2012 Doc 4 Doc 5
4. Officers and Officers-elect for approval Doc 6
5. Amendment of Articles of Association Doc 7
Casting an absentee ballot Doc 8
I look forward to seeing you in Hiroshima.
Helen Iwata, JAT President