To: All JAT Members
Announcement of Annual General Meeting on June 1, 2013.
I would like to invite you to the Japan Association of Translators Annual General Meeting to be held in Honolulu on June 1, 2013.
Motions proposed and supporting documentation are available for your review at the links below. There are three options for voting:
1. Attend and vote in person
2. Not attend and vote online
3. Not attend and cast an absentee ballot in writing
If you do not vote through one of the options above, the auditors are authorized under JAT’s Constitution to act as your proxy and cast abstentions.
Date and time of AGM: June 1, 2013 (Saturday); 16:45:17:30
Place of AGM: East-West Center
Agenda and links to documentation
1. Business report for fiscal year 2012 Doc１
2. Financial statements for fiscal year 2012 Doc 2 Doc 3
3. Business plan and budget for fiscal year 2013 Doc 4 Doc 5
4. Officers for approval Doc 6
Casting an absentee ballot Doc 7
I look forward to seeing you in Honolulu.
Helen Iwata, JAT President