TAC Needs You!
The Tokyo Activities Committee (TAC) is looking for volunteers to help with
our activities throughout the year.
What volunteers can get out of this
Volunteering in TAC provides opportunities to:
- expand your translation network - you can get to know, work and have fun with TAC and other JAT committee members, and TAC event attendees
- learn skills in event management, writing for the web and SNS's,translating into your native language, PR, liaising with speakers, being MC at seminars, videoing presentations and organizing seminars (NB. You won't be required to handle all of these tasks all of the time, of course!)
- feel good about giving something back to JAT!
What TAC asks of volunteers
Team TAC members need to:
- be reasonably fluent in both Japanese and English
- be able to check TAC emails at least once a day or advise when they are
unavailable and provide alternate cover as needed
- initiate any action required for their designated tasks or arrange an
alternate if they are or become unavailable
TAC holds 9 meetings each year as well as the Summer Party and Bonenkai. It
is an advantage if members can attend meetings, but attendance at every
meeting is not required, and special tasks can be found for members who
cannot attend often for various reasons. JAT reimburses transportation costs
for TAC events, and the meeting fee for TAC seminars attended as a volunteer
If you read the above and consider yourself ready, willing and able to join
the merry band on TAC, please email us at [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tokyo Activities Committee
News & Announcements
Tokyo Activities Committee (TAC)
TAC Needs You!